Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Whipped Hoeny Walnut Cream Cheese

I came up with this recipe when I was addicted to honey walnut cream cheese from a store. I told myself, “why not make my own?!”. This is a quick and easy recipe but if you’re in a hurry, you could omit the nuts. If you have leftover plain whipped cream cheese, try my Bagel with Smoked Salmon & Whipped Cream Cheese.


Honey Walnut Cream Cheese

·      ½ box or 100g to 125g of cream cheese
·      1 to 2 tablespoons of milk
·      1 to 2 tablespoons of honey
·      2 tablespoons of walnuts, finely chopped

1.     Soften the cream cheese in room temperature or warm it up in a microwave. Watch out for the temperature if you are using microwave. You do not want to heat up too much.


2.     Whip the cream cheese.


3.     Once the cream cheese is smooth and creamy, add milk. Continue to whip.


4.     Leave the whipped cream cheese aside.


5.     Add honey into the whipped cream cheese and mix.


6.     Add walnuts into the cheese and mix.



7.     Spread the honey walnut cream cheese on a toasted bagel with butter and serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment