Thursday, September 15, 2016

Peach Fool


This is a very beautiful and delicious English dessert called “fool”. I love to use my homemade peach compote for my fool but you could use any fresh fruits or canned fruits you like. It is very simple and easy to make so try it out!


Peach Fool

·   peach compote (refer to the link for my peach compote recipe→Peach Compote)
·      heavy cream
·      granulated sugar

1.     Take out the seeds from the fruits you are using.



2.     Puree the fruits. Add sugar here if you are using fresh fruits.



3.     Add granulated sugar to the heavy cream and whip. I put less sugar in my heavy cream to compliment my sweet and sour peach compote.


4.     Put the pureed fruits and whipped cream together and fold few times until it becomes a light marble.



5.     Refrigerate for more than 2 hours and decorate them in a glass cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment