Try my famous potato salad. It’s so hard to stop eating! This is also a reliable recipe for parties and gatherings.
Addictive Potato Salad
· 4 potatoes
· 1 to 2 sticks of celery (depending on the size add extra)
· ½ of onion
· 3 to 4 boiled eggs
· 100cc of mayonnaise (preferably Japanese mayo)
1. Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a pot. Add enough water to cover the potatoes. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt. Let it boil until the potatoes are soft. Once if softens, drain the water and heat up just the potatoes in the same pot until the water evaporates.
2. Finely chop the celery and onion.
3. Chop the boiled eggs into ½ an inch cube.
4. Combine and mix everything in a bowl and add mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.